Head of DevOps
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$220000.00 - S$260000.00 per annum|
Head of DevOps wanted for a leading financial marketplace platform!
- High profile leadership role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial marketplace platform across Asia and has strong partnerships with major banking and financial institutions. They also have global technology R&D centre based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a high- caliber technical DevOps leader to head up their DevOps function within the wider technology group. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be expected to build a new high caliber DevOps team comprising of highly technical engineers responsible for all core technology build out to be deployed across Asia. You will be responsible for designing the road map and executing the roll- out of the capabilities across Asia. You will also be expected to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and work closely with your engineers to resolve issues and develop new build - outs whenever necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 9 years of DevOps experience, with at least 5 years of Senior leadership experience leading a DevOps team
- Proven SME in Cloud Computing platforms, i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Deep technical expertise in DevOps automation tools and scripting, particularly in Python, Ruby, Go, Terraform, Red Hat Linux
- Software Engineering background would be highly preferred
- Strong experience in open source platform, particularly in Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management and gain buy- in from them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.