Head of Economic Capital (Actuarial)
Key Responsibilities: -
- Developing the team working on Economic Capital, stress testing and other reporting requirements in the Actuarial Services Department to support business needs and reports to the Chief Actuary/Appointed Actuary.
- Supports the Appointed Actuary in his role under the Insurance Act, to safeguard the financial health of the insurance company and to protect the interest of the policyholders.
- Responsible for Business Planning (EC), Prophet Modelling & Model Governance (EC) and regular update to various management committees.
- Support Appointed Actuary in Participating Fund management in-line with Internal Par Governance Policy.
- Provide support on Balance Sheet optimization projects and ad-hoc projects.
- Works closely with the regional office, external actuarial consultants, internal & external auditors and regulators, ensuring adherence to the company's guidelines in the IFIM and statutory regulations.
Job Requirement: -
- Qualified Actuary from a recognized Actuarial examination body
- At least 10 years of Actuarial experience (minimum 5 Years of PQE) with experience in Solvency II / Economic Capital is preferred
- In depth experience with reporting processes and the reporting control environment
- In depth knowledge in Solvency II regulations and Participating Fund management
- Experience in Singapore regulatory regime is an advantage
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience in managing team
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of planning and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and at times rapidly evolving priorities
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.