Head of FCC Advisory
Our client is a well-established global bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire a charismatic leader to look after the Financial Crime Compliance Advisory team. The suitable candidate will have extensive advisory background and extensive knowledge across sanctions AML / CFT and Anti Bribery and Corruptions.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the team and encourage team collaboration
- Developing and implementing the financial Crimes policies and systems to ensure that the bank 's reputation is well protected
- Advising and supporting the business on all matters related financial crime within the country
- Supporting and working closely with senior stakeholders (internal or external) in the management of financial crime risks as well as the local law enforcement units and the regulator.
- Leading changes and be involved in strategic level plans and discussions.
You will act as a leader, a mentor and a coach and will be ensuring that the financial crime team meet the requirements and standards set by the bank.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 12+ years' significant practice in compliance with specific expertise in Sanctions, AML-CFT and Anti Bribery.
- Prior Banking exposure in Advisory
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and regulators
- Strong leadership ability and exposure to strategic level
- Ability to develop cost effective solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in a changing environment
An extensive FCC and Regulatory Compliance background are mandatory for the new joiner to be able to hit the ground running.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.