Head of Finance - APAC
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
My client is an International Professional Services MNC with offices across the globe. Singapore is the APAC regional hub.
Reporting into the Global CFO in HQ, you will oversee a regional team of 12 with 4 direct reports and support the regional leadership. You will oversee the end to end finance function with focus on improving profitability and be able to both challenge and support the management in relation to commercial decision making. You will also ensure all regulatory and compliance are in line with required standards, assist with improvements to processes and controls and represent the needs of the APAC business to HQ. Finally, you will be involved in global projects when required. 20% travel required.
- Relevant Degree in finance, business, economics, etc
- Professionally qualified accountant preferred (ACCA / CPA)
- At least 10 years well rounded finance experience
- Relevant experience in professional services related sector.
- Experience in a Partner led business model is a plus
- APAC experience a plus
- High level of commercial acumen and numerical reasoning skills
- Strong stakeholder management/business partnering and presentation skills
- Track record of being a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Only Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117