Head of Financial Crime Risk - Private Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Private bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire a charismatic leader to look after the Financial Crime Compliance team. The suitable candidate will have extensive private banking background and knowledge across sanctions AML / CFT and Anti Bribery and Corruptions
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the team and encourage team collaboration across countries
- Developing and implementing the financial Crimes Risk policies and systems to ensure that the bank 's reputation is well protected
- Advising and supporting the business on all matters related financial crime risks within the country
- Supporting and working closely with senior stakeholders (internal or external) in the management of financial crime risks as well as the local law enforcement units and the regulator.
You will act as a leader, a mentor and a coach and will be ensuring that the financial crime team meet the requirements and standards set by the bank.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 12+ years' significant practice in compliance with specific expertise in Sanctions, AML-CFT and Anti Bribery.
- Prior Private Banking exposure
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and regulators
- Strong leadership ability and exposure to strategic level
- Ability to develop cost effective solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in a changing environment
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.