Head of Front Office Supervision, Global Markets
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1600000.00 - HK$2000000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a leading international Wholesale Bank with an expanding Global Markets division in Asia. With continuous development in enhancing a robust risk management and governance framework, the firm is setting up a new Front Office Supervision team in Asia for the Global Markets Sales & Trading business, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Head of Business Governance, you will head the Asia Front Office Supervision function and be tasked to build out the unit. You will work closely with the Global Market Business Heads in the region to bring about changes in a new operating model for business risk management. Your team will have a strong focus in supporting the Sales & Trading Desks in Asia on risk management activities, ensuring standards and procedures are applied appropriately, implementing risk controls and providing advice on operational risk, conduct risk, client suitability and compliance risk. You will perform regular risk assessments and monitoring, identifying issues and making recommendations on risk remediation. In addition, you will work with relevant second-line-defence teams to ensure risk and compliance controls and measures are implemented and you will deliver training for the business when appropriate. As a regional leader, you will keep up-to-date with the latest regulatory changes and advise the business on the potential impacts.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience gained from Global Markets Front Office, Sales and Trading, Risk Management, Trading Floor Compliance
- Solid knowledge of Sales and Trading business governance, compliance, operational risk and regulations.
- Familiarity to Sales and Trading business activities, products, processes, operating models
- Demonstrated leadership skills at regional level in a senior management capacity.
- Candidates with Global Markets Front Office background and strong involvement on risk management would also be considered
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Ability to speak other Asian languages would be beneficial.
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43296. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.