Head of Internal Audit
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an US Commercial MNC who is looking for a Head of Audit based in Singapore. The role would lead a team of 20+ and report into the VP of Audit based in US.
This role will be responsible for performing annual and ongoing risk assessment activities focused on regulatory, compliance, and operational areas and the associated risks for the businesses operating in Asia Pacific
- Lead the APAC audit team and oversee the audit functions of the group
- Responsible for the execution in support the Group's internal audit goals
- Identify opportunities to standardize, simplify and improve processes
- Works with Legal, Ethics, and Risk Management personnel on all aspects on special investigations including those identified via the Hotline, specifically to include the financial aspect of all investigations.
- Benchmarks the department on a regular basis in pursuit of better practices.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Professional certificates is requried such as CIA, CPA and CISA or equivalent
- Min 12 years of relevant experience in audit and controllership
- Big 4 trained and with internal audit experience in sizeable US / European MNCs
- CPA, CISA or CIA certification highly desired
- Strong leadership and with proven track record of leading high performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead effectively in a cross-divisional an cross-cultural environment
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
*Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117