Head of Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client, a large European MNC in the services sector is looking for Head of Internal Audit in their Singapore office.
- Heavy travelling to US and Europe region
- Risk management and internal controls
Reporting into the Management, you will be responsible for leading, planning, organizing and executing internal audits throughout the Company and work alongside the global team.
Key stakeholders will include both country level and regional leadership. The role will assist with developing a comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and audit program for the assigned department/function, evaluate risks and controls as well as recommend business focused solutions and influence changes for improvement, and assist in preparing audit reports and other ad-hoc projects such as investigations.
You will also be managing a team where you will mentor, guide and shape the growth of the team.
- Degree and above
- CIA or CA a plus
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- 8+ years of external/internal audit experience
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Strong Communications and able to articulate, influenc and partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work independently and be hands on when needed
- Strong analytical skill set
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical
- Open to travelling on a regular basis (50%)
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649