Head of IT Operations (based in Vietnam)
Head of IT Operations wanted for a leading eCommerce firm!
- Leading eCommerce firm
- High profile role
- Opportunity to work in one of Asia's fastest growing financial hub
Our client is a leading eCommerce firm with a strong presence in the APAC region. Their online platform is currently one of the highest used application across Asia and are growing at lightning speed.
They are currently looking for Head of IT Operations to run their regional Operations Centre based in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting to the Regional Head, you will be responsible for managing the IT Operations team to run the daily operations in their Regional Operations centre to deliver end- to - end performance of services on a 24 x 7 basis. You will also play a pivotal role in looking at continual improvement and strategic transformation of service operations through identifying and addressing strategic opportunities for overall improvement in service operations. This is a great opportunity for you if you are keen to work in one of Asia's fastest growing hub and gain overseas working exposure.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of IT Operations experience, with at least 5 years of leadership experience in running large IT operations globally
- Strong experience in all areas of IT Operations, i.e. Incident management, Problem management, Change Management, Service desk etc.
- Possess sound knowledge on Agile, Waterfall or DevOps methodologies
- Good knowledge on Cloud Computing services such as SaaS, IaaS, PaaS etc. to inculcate DevOps culture
- Exposure to eCommerce IT applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with both the IT and business units and gain buy- in from senior management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.