Head of IT Security & Risk
Chief Information Security Officer wanted for a leading insurance firm!
- Leading Insurance firm
- High profile role
- Opportunity to lead large teams
Our client is a leading insurance firm with their main headquarters based in the UK, with a strong presence in the Europe and APAC region. They are also listed on the London Stock Exchange and FTSE 100.
They are currently looking for a highly experienced CISO to lead their IT Security and Risk function. Reporting to the APAC CIO, you will be responsible for leading a regional team and oversee the overall IT Security and Risk posture for the organization by ensuring that they are compliant with the MAS regulations. You will also play a pivotal role in building key relationships and collaboration with senior management across different lines of businesses to establish the overall Security Technology roadmap and architecture.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of IT and Information Security experience, with at least 4 years of senior IT Security leadership experience as CISO/ Head of IT Security
- Strong experience in developing and leading the overall IT Security roadmap and architecture
- Proven track record of leading a regional team across the entire IT Security spectrum
- Well- versed with IT Governance policies and ISO 27002 Information standards and ensure that it is aligned with the MAS regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with senior management across different line of businesses, including C- level suites
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.