Head of Marketing, Singapore
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$220000.00 - S$250000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the top Global Banks. They are looking for a Head of Marketing for Singapore responsible for driving profitability and growth for the Consumer Banking Business by implementing a differentiated marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide marketing strategies based on customer insights, business analytics and competitor trends
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement by efficiently utilizing the marketing budget to optimize ROI
- Responsible for overall digital acquisition for all products in Consumer Bank and focus on increasing the contribution in cost effective manner
- Define & implement marketing campaign/ initiatives which are analytics driven, to deliver remarkable customer experience
- Build a best-in-class/ cutting edge marketing team with an effective marketing organizational structure, which is responsible for developing and implementing analytics driven marketing innovation
- Accountable for building and managing a strong marketing eco-system with internal and external vendors. Strike a balance on having critical capabilities in-house while working closely with 3rd party vendors/ ad technology partners to optimize the result
- Partner with all product/ process/ channel teams to create promise for remarkable experience and achieve the financial target. Design & execute marketing campaign for product and experience launches
- Define and drive social media and content strategy across digital platforms, social media and third party platforms to project brand and value propositions appropriately into the market and to drive traffic and leads in support of product specific digital acquisition objectives
- At least 15 years of experience in broad functional experience ideally in marketing, analytics, product management, sales, project management, eCommerce and financial services
- In-depth digital marketing experience, including search, social and mobile advertising/ marketing
- Experience working in digital payment, technology, marketing technology or Big Data company would be advantageous
- Have a strong leadership skill to build and lead a world class team to attract, develop and retain strong marketing talents
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, statistics, engineering and/or equivalent experience; MBA degree will be beneficial
- Relevant local knowledge and experience in the financial industry with international assignment experience to work with global/ regional counter parts
- Solid product development, P&L management and innovation experience including sales and marketing campaign management and product positioning
- Strong financial and business analysis skills to evaluate market and financial modelling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.