Head of People Operations
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$120000.00 per annum + Bonuses|
Our client, a well-know fintech company is looking for Head of People who will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team within the company. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
- Own and manage all aspects of the company's day-to-day and overall HR and recruiting operations
- Support hiring managers with all aspects of recruiting and develop creative sourcing strategies for filling open roles with top-level talent
- Act as the first point of contact, a trusted advisor to a highly engaged workforce
- Develop interviewing / hiring / new hire on-boarding standards that are efficient, deliver positive candidate experiences, and result in quality hires
- Provide HR reports to senior management
- Manage the full lifecycle of an employee from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Build a performance management, talent development, and growth processes/programs
- Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures; employee handbooks, benefits, new hire on-boarding, compensation structure/philosophy and employee relation
- At least five years of Human Resources and/or recruiting experience
- Demonstrated achievement recruiting, hiring, and building a scalable culture
- Understanding of employment laws and their impact on HR matters, specifically compliance with local and regional law
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up, building the HR infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial drive
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM