Head of People
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- human resource/talent acquisition
- operations, procedures, policies
Our client, a well-know fintech company is looking for Head of People who will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team within the company. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
- Own and manage all aspects of the company's day-to-day and overall HR and recruiting operations
- Support hiring managers with all aspects of recruiting and develop creative sourcing strategies for filling open roles with top-level talent
- Act as the first point of contact, a trusted advisor to a highly engaged workforce
- Develop interviewing / hiring / new hire on-boarding standards that are efficient, deliver positive candidate experiences, and result in quality hires
- Provide HR reports to senior management
- Manage the full lifecycle of an employee from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Build a performance management, talent development, and growth processes/programs
- Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures; employee handbooks, benefits, new hire on-boarding, compensation structure/philosophy and employee relations
- At least five years of Human Resources and/or recruiting experience
- Demonstrated achievement recruiting, hiring, and building a scalable culture
- Understanding of employment laws and their impact on HR matters, specifically compliance with local and regional law
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up, building the HR infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial drive
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649