Head of PR & Communications
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Sales & Marketing Technology|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$200000.00 per annum|
Head of PR & Communications - Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
My client is looking for a Head of PR & Communications to be based in Singapore. Like everything they do, PR is an expression of their core values and brand. They aim to be open, transparent and innovative in our approach, while striving to increase their brand awareness and customer acquisition in every market.
What you'll be doing
* Building tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists in your market.
* From new products to thought leadership angles, pitching the media exciting stories.
* Securing top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media.
* Securing keynote speaking positions at local financial and tech conferences.
* Working with local marketing teams to position key messages and translate copy.
* Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to national government.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* You have 3 to 8 years experience in PR, ideally from an agency or tech background.
* You're an excellent communicator in English
* You already have existing relationships with leading tech and financial journalists.
* You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness.
* You're incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure.
* You're results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
* You're a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don't hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that's how things are done'.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people's relationship with their money.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* All the latest tech you need
* Skip the commute and work from home once a week
* Paid dinners if you work late