Head of Procurement
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$280000.00 - S$320000.00 per annum|
My clients who are in the Healthcare industry are looking for a Senior Procurement Director for their organisation. As the business is in the growing stages you will be responsible for responsible for leading all the strategic procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable spend owners such to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objectives. You will work with each business unit to lead centralized direct and indirect sourcing and procurement efforts.
- Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
- Creation and improvement of best practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Management of business process outsourcing activities
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
- Budget management for categories under management - and for procurement itself
- Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement
- Building a Procurement Centre of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics on the buy-side (and the sell side), but also the internal knowledge and "language of the business"
- Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills that allows the Senior Procurement Director to get the "voice of the internal customer" and to understand the company culture and how to best communicate procurement's value to it
- Ability to "sell" procurement's value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
- Change management skills and self awareness to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders
Ideally you would have strong leadership skills. Solid strategic and operational management and general business skills. At least 15 years of senior supply management experience, strategic and operational management experience.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.