Head of Product
- Manage and lead a product team comprised of design, quality assurance, business analysts handling various stacks in the product roadmap
- Be accountable for timely delivery and the overall quality of the end product that meets the business objectives
- Understand user challenges with applications.
- Have a deep understanding of consumer UI/UX and guide the team towards building engaging and data driven consumer experiences
- Play active role in establishing product roadmaps, together with business analysts/product owners, sales and tech team
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories.
- Manage work estimates, and work plans for each team member
- Provide product and technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship
- To provide concise progress reports to CTO regularly
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices
- Deep dive into any technical issues faced by team members and work quickly to resolve any impediments.
- Constantly monitor team progress and execute timely corrective actions where necessary
- Experience in end-to-end product management in web and mobile app software technologies.
- Experience in software development and developing numerous web-based applications.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in web and mobile app software technologies.
- Must have knowledge of technology, workflow systems, transactional systems, business requirement, software development life cycle, integration and the ecosystem involved, standards, APIs protocols
- Must have strong knowledge in both RDBMS and NoSQL database platforms. Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, BigQuery is an advantage.
- Have minimum 7 years hands-on programming experience, Knowledge of Java (on Apache Tomcat), Python, NodeJS or PHP will be a plus.
- Must have experience managing external vendors/partners
- Those with experience with Scrum or any other agile methodologies is preferred
- Must have worked in developing scalable, enterprise grade software solutions, catering millions of users
- Experience with AWS / GCP and its suite of PAAS solutions is a big plus point.
- Analytical and able to confidently make informed decisions when necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly proficient in English (written and spoken)
Note: This role may travel to Jakarta frequently
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.