Head of Product
|Salary:||S$1000.00 - S$12000.00 per month + bonus+stock option|
- Manage and lead a product team comprised of design, quality assurance, business analysts handling various stacks in the product roadmap
- Be accountable for timely delivery and the overall quality of the end product that meets the business objectives
- Understand user challenges with applications.
- Have a deep understanding of consumer UI/UX and guide the team towards building engaging and data driven consumer experiences
- Play active role in establishing product roadmaps, together with business analysts/product owners, sales and tech team
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories.
- Manage work estimates, and work plans for each team member
- Provide product and technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship
- To provide concise progress reports to CTO regularly
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices
- Deep dive into any technical issues faced by team members and work quickly to resolve any impediments.
- Constantly monitor team progress and execute timely corrective actions where necessary
- Experience in end-to-end product management in web and mobile app software technologies.
- Experience in software development and developing numerous web-based applications.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in web and mobile app software technologies.
- Must have knowledge of technology, workflow systems, transactional systems, business requirement, software development life cycle, integration and the ecosystem involved, standards, APIs protocols
- Must have strong knowledge in both RDBMS and NoSQL database platforms. Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, BigQuery is an advantage.
- Have minimum 7 years hands-on programming experience, Knowledge of Java (on Apache Tomcat), Python, NodeJS or PHP will be a plus.
- Must have experience managing external vendors/partners
- Those with experience with Scrum or any other agile methodologies is preferred
- Must have worked in developing scalable, enterprise grade software solutions, catering millions of users
- Experience with AWS / GCP and its suite of PAAS solutions is a big plus point.
- Analytical and able to confidently make informed decisions when necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly proficient in English (written and spoken)
Note: This role may travel to Jakarta frequently