Head of Product Design (UI/UX)
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$180000 per annum + negotiable|
An international e-commerce service provider is looking for a Head of Product Design (UI/UX) to advance their product offerings and create engaging experiences for the users.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the company's online platform.
In this role, you will:
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable for users
- Ability to oversee the full spectrum of design and development challenges
- Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partnering with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch
- Mentor junior members of the team, upgrade overall team skill sets and visual thinking capabilities
- At least 8 years of experience in UI/UX design for web / mobile products and at least 3 years' experience in leading a design team
- Expert in design thinking processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (ability to articulate clearly your design decisions) and people management skills
- Strong knowledge in user research and interviews, contextual enquiry, quantitative analysis, A/B testing tools, etc.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools, including Sketch, InVison, Adobe XP, illustrator, etc.
- Experience in product based internet company is an advantage
- Please include link to your portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 32817 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148