Head of Production Support (Digital)
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$260000.00 per annum|
Head of Production Support (Digital) wanted for a leading financial services firm!
- Leading financial services firm
- High profile leadership role
- Opportunity to work on new projects
Our client is a leading financial services firm headquartered in Singapore and enjoys a strong presence across APAC. They focus on providing services for major financial institutions and investment banks.
The organization is currently undergoing a digital transformation journey and they are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to lead their Production Support function in the digital space. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for providing Production support leadership across work produced by all Software Development team, comprising of both developers and managers. You will also be expected to take end - to - end leadership of all L2/ L3 production issues and manage all internal stakeholders for such issues.
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of senior Production Support leadership experience across all software development work
- Strong experience in taking ownership and accountability of all L2 & L3 production issues
- Recent experience in managing software applications in the digital space
- Strong experience in Incident and change management
- Past background as a software developer would be a plus
- Good domain knowledge in FX/ Equities/ Derivatives/ eTrading/ OMS will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and communicate with senior leadership team
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.