head of Quality Assurance Compliance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Quality Assurance or Audit background
Monitoring and Surveillance
Global Markets knowledge
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire Senior Manager to run and develop the quality assurance programme for monitoring and surveillance.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Implement and lead the compliance's quality assurance programme
- Review all processes and controls across monitoring and testing in order to identify the gaps and provide solutions through the new remediation plan.
- Work closely with monitoring and surveillance team, as well as risk management team to analyse the gaps, the red flags and mitigate the risks.
- Test and validate the integrity of the models and reports across the all asset classes.
- Liaise with all business units, compliance advisory team, monitoring and testing team to communicate on the findings and actions plan.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 10+ years' significant practice in, compliance audit , financial compliance risk, compliance advisory or regulatory space
- Proven track record dealing with inspections and regulators
- Strong global markets' product knowledge and regulatory knowledge in relation to Rates, FX, Commodities and Futures industry
-Exposure to surveillance and case management systems ( ie : NICE Actimize and SMARTS)
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.