Head of Risk and Compliance
Spanning major Asian and Southeast Asian markets, a growing insurer is looking for a Head of Risk & Compliance to join the company on its journey to becoming a leading Asian insurer.
A member of the Executive Leadership team, the incumbent will lead and advise the Singapore business on Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Privacy matters. The position will also be the primary liaison person with MAS, and the company's MLRO, on top of leading the risk and compliance team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 12-15 years of compliance experience in insurance firms and/or insurance teams within banks and financial institutions
- Highly familiar with life insurance products
- Strong adaptability, communication skills, and leadership ability
- Good work ethics with the ability to work both strategically and alongside the team
- Advantageous to have experience setting up and nurturing risk and compliance teams
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.