Head of Risk Control
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading fund from China is coming to Singapore to set up new office. Right now they are looking for a Head of Risk Control.
This role is responsible to develop and implement a suitable risk management framework for the firm, and leading the team in a continuous efforts to managing risk and control activities.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Around 10 years of experience in risk controls and risk management functions in fund management firms or stock brokerages licensed in Singapore
- Firm understanding of implementing and executing risk management guidelines
- Professional certifications such as CIA, CRMA, CCSA would be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both Chinese and English for business from China
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 or email to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240