Head of Risk, Hedge Fund
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
A well established Private Equity Fund has a spin-off Hedge Fund that is scaling in Singapore. They are on the lookout for a seasoned Risk professional to take on Head of Risk position.
This is an exciting role for a strong Market Risk professional who is keen to be part of a growing hedge fund businesses. They have a multi-asset class portfolio, and strong client base in Singapore and the region. With strong connections to China, there is a lot of capital allocated to the team here. To support the traders and manage risk sin the business, the management are keen to hire an experienced Risk management professional who can hit the ground running and relook at current frameworks and VaR methodology in place. He/she will be responsible for the Market Risk and regulatory aspects of the business as well.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-12 years of experience in buy-side/asset management in Market Risk
- Strong product expertise across FX, Options, Commodities, Credit
- Open-minded and willing to wear multiple hats within risk management and regulatory roles
- Degree in Economics/Financial Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098