Head Of Sales - Asia
- Are you looking for a next challenge?
- Do you have experience in Compliance and Technology?
- Are you a hunter and willing to develop a business in Asia?
Then stop looking any further, and apply for this job!!!
My client is seeking a business development manager (hunter) to add to their existing Singapore team. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and able to play a key role in the driving of revenue in Singapore and related markets through the promotion of the business and marketing of products to new and existing clients.
- Work as part of a global sales team to implement and develop the marketing strategy and drive revenue and growth;
- Provide monthly management reports and sales targets for the Singapore market;
- Drive revenue in line with pre-agreed annual targets for the sale of the automated KYC solution;
- Contribute to the annual business plan of the business in terms of growth and revenue for the Singapore market;
- Identify parties with whom the business can form strategic partnerships for marketing purposes;
- Develop an understanding of the client profile
- Have or gain a detailed knowledge of Anti Money Laundering ("AML") legislation for Singapore as well as provide updates on proposed changes to AML legislation;
- Monitor for changes to, and the introduction of new data sources specific to the Singapore market;
- Have or gain a basic understanding of AML requirements for the other jurisdictions covered by the business with a view to cross selling to Singapore clients with a global presence;
- Develop an understanding of Data Protection Legislation in Singapore and monitor for any proposed changes to that legislation;
- Ensure any registrations and/or regulatory requirements specific to the sale of the products in the Singapore market are monitored and reported to the Director of Corporate Services;
- Work with the legal team on new customer contracts and ensure expectations of customer contracts are established, communicated and met;
- Gain an understanding of the technical and security features of the products offered;
- Work with the IT technical team to resolve any issues or address customer specific requirements;
- Develop a knowledge of competitor firms within the Asian region and monitor their offerings;
- Co-ordinate and oversee the holding of marketing events within Singapore (and pan-Asia) which may include attendance at promotional events as a representative of the company;
- Monitor and make proposals to the board of directors on pricing strategies specific to the Singapore market in the context of market and economic developments.
- At least 5 years' prior experience working in a compliance, sales, or marketing role within financial services.
- Prior experience with a tech start-up or compliance company.
- Consideration will also be given to those from a fiduciary services, investment or professional services background looking for a career change.
- Excellent academic background ideally with a professional qualification.
- A quick learner able to self-manage, use their initiative and demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in the financial service industry will be given priority.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.