Regional Sales Manager (Microscopes) $7K
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7000 per annum + Car Allowance|
Our client is well-established German MNC, specialises in the microscopy business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the General Manager, SEA & Oceania , to plan and direct sales activities of the company's product range within budgetary and resource constraints, through effective management of distributors and customers in SEA for Life Science, Industry and Nano product lines, with the objective of achieving optimum profitable sales, growth and stability and cost control
Lead the regional sales managers and their teams, and direct the sales & marketing activities for assigned product lines in SEA. Build an efficient distributor channel in the region by finding the right channel partners who could help in increasing visibility and market share. Coach sales leaders and salespersons to build a positive and dynamic team which support the business growth.
- Min 7 years of relevant sales experience in microscopy/ medical device/equipment/ scientific instruments industry.
- Strong knowledge of distribution channels within the assigned region required.
- Proven track record of success in similar senior role.
- Proven track record in new customer acquisition
- Strong negotiator couple with distributor management experience
- Min University graduated or higher degree in Engineering/Life Science / Biology or equivalent.
Travel (required estimated % of time) 40%
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below