Head of Securities Operations
Our client is one of the first tier Reputable Bank in Singapore which has a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for a Vice President of Security Operations to join their team. The right candidate must demonstrate leadership capabilities and accountable to the Asia Head of Core Operations, the role holder will provide functional oversight of the delivery of services to the Asia region for settlements and asset servicing in Support of Bank's clients; across products including Equities and Fixed Income. The role holder will lead business engagement and drive delivery from the service provider. The role holder will also develop and execute initiatives driving the core strategies of the firm
You will be responsible for:
- The role holder will be expected to oversee SCC projects and initiatives. The role holder will be responsible for owning and reviewing key risk and control issues, driving continuous process improvement, and having technical understanding to a high-risk operational area. The successful candidate will need to interface with senior directors to ensure transparency and smooth delivery of business requirements.
- The role holder will be responsible for supervising the overall service delivered to the business and manage both the risk and the strategy to maintain an effective business delivery.
- The role holder will interact with key senior management inclusive of operations and the business. The role holder will also be required to interact globally with senior stakeholders to ensure engagement and agreement on global executions. The role holder will engage with various infrastructure leads ranging from finance, IT, and front office. The role holder will also need to interact with junior staff to help mentor, develop, and retain. The role holder will interact with various vendors, agents, and custodians in the aid of managing internal deliverables.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8-13 years of Working experience
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality output
- Self-motivated and ability to operate independently - proactive and positive attitude and desire to make a difference
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level understanding of 1-2 functions from the trade lifecycle(Trade Management, Confirmations, Clearing, Collateral & Portfolio Management, Client Valuations, Settlement and Delivery, Regulatory Reporting, Asset Servicing, Reconciliations)
- Detailed knowledge of Settlement and Delivery function
- High level understanding of 1-2 of the product families(Securities, Listed Futures & Options, Foreign Exchange, OTC Derivatives, Commodities)
- Detailed knowledge of 1 product family (Securities; Equities, and Fixed Income).
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.