Head of Security Engineering
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a tier-1 financial institution with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are currently looking for a Head of Security Engineering to spearhead their Security Engineer function. Reporting to the regional head, you will lead a regional team of at least 20 Security Engineer to build the Cloud Security platform and capabilities for the firm from scratch. You will also play a pivotal role in building key relationships and collaboration with senior management across different lines of businesses to establish the overall Security Technology roadmap and architecture.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of IT and Information Security experience, with at least 7 years of senior IT Security leadership experience
- Strong experience in all aspects of design, build, engineering and deployment of IT Security Architecture and technologies
- Proven track record of leading a team of Security Engineers
- Strong experience in Cloud Security Technologies, such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in implementing DevSecOps process and building CI/ CD pipelines to further improve Application Security standards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with senior management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.