Head of Security Risk Management & Monitoring APAC
Our client is a leading global bank with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.They are currently looking for a Senior IT Security & Risk professional to join their Cyber Security team. As the Head of IT Security & Risk Management, you will play a pivotal role in leading IT Security programs and driving best practices across APAC. You will work closely with senior stakeholders from different line of businesses to come up with measures for implementing the bank's information security directives. You will also represent IT Security Operations for both internal and external engagements across APAC.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of relevant experience, with at least 7 to 8 years in IT Security & Risk Management within the banking industry
- Strong knowledge in TRM guidelines and regulations from different monetary bodies across APAC
- Strong experience in applying Security onto Infrastructure, Application and Production
- Strong experience in running multiple security programs and initiatives across APAC
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders up to C-level
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 216763. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.