Head of SOC
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$240000.00 per annum|
Head of SOC wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- High profile role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business deals with mainly trading- related activities, including post- trading and derivatives trading.
They are currently looking for a Head of SOC to lead their Security Operations team. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure & Security, you will be responsible for ensuring that Security operations can be run on 24 x 7 basis to ensure that the firm's critical infrastructure and applications are up and running at all times. You will also have to manage the overall security operations and constantly come up with new measures to prevent any sorts of Cyber threats / attacks that could potentially impact the operations and prevent data breach for the firm.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 13 - 15 years of SOC experience, with at least 5 years of SOC senior leadership experience, ideally within banking or enterprise industry
- Strong experience in running a 24 x 6 SOC operations team and building a SOC team from scratch
- Deep technical expertise in Incident response, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident management
- Holding security certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CISA, SANS etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management during critical times
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.