Head of Strategy
Vice President Strategy Partnership
- Highly visible role
- Stable organization
- New Headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the life insurance sector. This is a newly created role and they are looking to beef up their presence in Singapore.
- This individual will be responsible for assisting in the identification of key strategic goals for the company's channel.
- Assist in the development and lead the implementation of annual strategic business plans for the company's channel in line with the broader goals and objectives.
- Responsible for market analysis, competitor analysis to ensure that the company strategies are on track.
- Collaborate with Group and Market Product teams closely to ensure the right products are being developed for the partner channel.
- Analyses partner's customers and makes recommendations to the Heads of Product on action plans and expected outcomes (sales opportunity).
- Assists in driving life insurance product innovation and growth to meet our broader objectives.
- Leads efforts on the day to day management of the programs, implementing strategies and proposing action plans to grow business with existing partners.
- Monitors financial profitability ratios for each partner to ensure the profitable booking of business and recommends corrective action as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8+ years in business development in insurance, digital, strategy or related fields.
- Degree level education or higher in related field.
- Preferably experienced in strategy, product & proposition strategy for Insurance Channels
- Excellent analytical skills and planning.
- Ability to drive and identify business opportunities and strategic approaches.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop businesses cases and show commercial outcomes.
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussions among multiple stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.