Head of Supply Chain
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
A well known Healthcare Company is current looking for a Head of Supply Chain. You will be working with the COO to implement multiple strategic projects within various departments of the organization.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Implement strategies and objectives, providing quality and timely service to all clients.
- Manage and lead Supply Chain Operations team in executing projects and ensures accountability with their clients
- Works closely with unit leads and leadership teams to ensure the Supply Chain Operations Unit operates effectively and efficiently to bring excellent service
- Provide direction and support for continuous improvement efforts, while upholding Quality standards in coordination with strategic Supply Chain operations
- Involvement in change management efforts to support continuous improvements within the organization
- Maintains communications on a regular and timely basis, ensuring that all project participants are informed of project status, problems, and required actions.
Looking for candidates Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability. Who progressively have work experience in Supply Chain project management. Extensive experience with supply chain process optimization and/or supply chain compliance. Ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner and provide succinct results-oriented supply chain expertise.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.