Head of Supply Chain
A well known Healthcare Company is current looking for a Head of Supply Chain. You will be working with the COO to implement multiple strategic projects within various departments of the organization.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Implement strategies and objectives, providing quality and timely service to all clients.
- Manage and lead Supply Chain Operations team in executing projects and ensures accountability with their clients
- Works closely with unit leads and leadership teams to ensure the Supply Chain Operations Unit operates effectively and efficiently to bring excellent service
- Provide direction and support for continuous improvement efforts, while upholding Quality standards in coordination with strategic Supply Chain operations
- Involvement in change management efforts to support continuous improvements within the organization
- Maintains communications on a regular and timely basis, ensuring that all project participants are informed of project status, problems, and required actions.
Looking for candidates Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability. Who progressively have work experience in Supply Chain project management. Extensive experience with supply chain process optimization and/or supply chain compliance. Ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner and provide succinct results-oriented supply chain expertise.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.