Head of Supply Chain, Global - FMCG
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1100000 - HK$1500000.00 per annum|
- Global senior leadership role based in HK
- Design high-impact business optimization tactic
- Drive change & process improvement strategy
Our client is an International famous FMCG enterprise with business across 80+ countries. It is one of the biggest companies in its category of goods worldwide. The company has a wide-ranging product portfolio and is a strong market leader in Asia. The business has strong commercial growth across the world with Hong Kong as a regional hub; They are currently looking for a Global Head of Supply Chain to further leverage the winning business and formulate business optimization strategy.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for all the Internatinoal Supply Chain Transformation and Improvement strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Global Head of Supply Chain, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Global senior leadership team to design and drive business improvement strategy
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Formulating high-impact cost and quality control tactic for the APAC market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current procurement, demand and supply planning process and provide business optimisation solutions
- Developing the best practice, management process and operating procedures to maximise effectiveness
- Associating with top management and develop business transformation strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years of experience in Supply Chain management in FMCG sector at regional or global level
- Experience in managing sizable businenss, multinational team with solid understanding of FMCG industry in Asia
- Strong experience in driving global/ regional supply Chain transformation & improvement strategy in fast-paced environments
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with solution-oriented mentality
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL243617 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.