Head Transaction Fraud
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$220000.00 per annum|
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Director, Fraud Risk - Transaction Credit Fraud.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk - Retail, Private Bank & Wealth Management, the incumbent will focus on the Fraud Risks associated with the client servicing and transaction journey covering all aspects of transactional fraud & fraud surveillance.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role, with 7+ years specifically in Retail, Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Experience in the transactional fraud & surveillance domain is a plus
- Relevant experience with global card schemes would be an added advantage
- Degree in the Business Management, Criminology, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Law, or related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the Fraud Risk space
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes & products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098