Healthcare R&D Operations- (Japanese language required)
Our client is a Global Healthcare company - specially in Pharmaceuticals. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan in Southeast Asia, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. You will be the crucial link to both the research team and healthcare professionals in support of clinical development.
The main objective is to ensure accurate planning, prioritisation and execution across the teams regionally. This role will be tasked to support the clinical operations in Japan.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to be contact window between the healthcare professionals and internal team to support request and satisfaction for any measurables.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot issues to advise as required.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to local/global requirements and quality standards.
- Highlight and arrange training to develop and build capabilities through process improvement and shared learning.
- Develop a scientific and knowledgeable workforce with skills in clinical development.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in a Science or Health-related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Clinical Research or relevant experience in Healthcare industry.
- Language requirements - English and Japanese (read, write and conversation).
- Role is based in Malaysia.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.