Hedge Fund Operations Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global Buyside trading firm is looking for an Operations Manager to work in the trading desk, building tools and trading strategies.
The individual will be responsible for portfolio analytics involving calculation of various portfolio performance measures such as P&L, Asset Valuations and Risk. We directly interact with Portfolio managers & Senior Management helping them to manage firms trading book balances & optimise the cost of trading. In every task, Middle office is keenly process and automation-oriented as we seek to provide industry-leading capabilities and portfolio analytics. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Possess a bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Finance related field from a top school
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Middle Office, Product control, Valuations, Treasury or Portfolio analytics with another investment house or Bank
- Strong experience supporting diverse asset classes e.g. Stocks, Fixed Income, FX, and Derivatives
- Candidates with experience in FX/Futures valuation/trade life cycle preferred
- Able to program in scripting languages such as Python, and/or Linux shell
- Good data analysis skills using SQL, Python, Excel, and/or BI tools like Tableau
- Strong analytical & debugging skills to uncover new insights from firm's historical trade data. Experience applying Machine learning algorithms to financial data is a plus.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to Shereen.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1107874