High Frequency Trading Java Developer (up to SVP grade)
|Salary:||S$500000 per annum|
A leading global proprietary trading firm is looking to strengthen their technical team as part of their business expansion to more product areas. As such, they are hiring for a strong high frequency trading Java developer who is competent in development of electronic trading / order management / financial markets systems and tools. The Java developer would be involved in creating highly-available, scalable, low latent applications.
To qualify for this role, you would need to have:
- Proven track record in creating, maintaining, enhancing algorithmic trading engines, order management systems and/or smart order routing solutions across multiple asset classes
- Expert level knowledge of Java
- Experience working with high frequency/low latency data processing systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of memory management challenges that exist in high throughput low latency trading applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development experience within an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of C++ is nice to have but not required
- Exposure to algorithmic trading, modelling, model calibration and general knowledge of trading strategies used by Front Office would be good to have
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ40853 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.