HR Analyst-1 year contract (renewable)
|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading comsuming bank with rich footprint cross Asia. Their HR function is looking for an experienced HR cor-ordinatior to cover part of the HR daily operations.
- Manage day-to-day HR operations including, but not limited to, on-boarding, exit process administration, new hires training.
- Manage the internship program independently.
- Maintain HR Management System and Global Functions data integrity.
- Participate and/or support HR projects and initiatives e.g. system roll-outs, system enhancements and UATs.
- Provide administrative support in HR-related matters such as, Comp planning, Talent, VOE and retention strategy.
- Provide administrative support on staffing to HRG and business managers.
- Responsible for monthly headcount and turnover reports and any other HR-related reports.
- Minimum Diploma qualification although a Degree holder is preferred.
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail as will be working with systems and numbers.
- Process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Proactive and good learner in a fast changing environment.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience.
Contact Julie.Yin via or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428