HR Analytics Manager
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
- Fast Growing Tech firm
- Newly Created Role
- Leading Consumer Technology Brand
Our client, a well-known consumer technology company that needs no introduction. A household name in Asia, they are a leading player in their segment and featured by global media houses for literally changing people's lives.
As the People Analytics Manager, you will help to shape and drive company-wide business performance and culture. Your core responsibility is to design and implement new data driven initiatives specifically around the talent management function across the region. This will involve talent engagement, performance, compensation & organisational analytics. You will partner closely with HR and business leaders to develop the people analytics on an APAC platform. You will also manage the implementation of new processes in the region related to the use of the performance management system and develop the analytics roadmap for the region.
- At least five years of HR analytics experience
- Demonstrated achievement in designing advanced HR related analytics solutions via simulations and predictive analytics
- Experience in using tools and data mining frameworks for data visualization and drawing conclusions
- Proven track record of solving key HR challenges around employee engagement, retention and performance forecasting
- Ability to derive business strategies from analytics and influence business cases accordingly
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up while building the HR infrastructure is highly valued
If you are interested, please contact Bilal Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230985. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876586. #LI-BA