We are seeking a 6 months maternity cover to start in Sep 2018 to Mar 2019 for a renowned client in the FMCG industry. They are based in Tuas area and are looking for a HR Generalist with 1-2 years of relevant working experience. You must be comfortable or available to start only in September.
1) Monitor and proactively manage data integrity between all systems, i.e. Prosoft, Success Factor
2) Maintain master tracker for monitor and execution of employee movements i.e. react to employee event in proactive way E.g. confirmation date, retirement date, end of contract, contract renewal - send email reminders and prepare documents accordingly.
3) Support parallel process which includes generation of letter, triggering payroll, leave management, Mercer, Fullerton, prosoft data entry
4) Support onboarding of new joiners including weekly induction
5) Process and monitor work pass applications, renewals and cancellations of work passes for foreign employees (except for G34+), including but not limited to- prepare medical chits and consent forms, send card info to GBS HR for update and e-filing, record information in MOM tracker spreadsheet, submit bill information to BASS and do posting in Neo Portal.
6) Manage internship administration including but not limited to- submit internship projects to internship portals, inform line managers of new internship window openings, coordinate interviews, collect documents from intern, prepare contract letter, check timesheets.
7) Prepare star award winner slide every month- help to buy star award vouchers, track winner list, refer to nomination forms, prepare photos and create slide contents, send for upload to EHS monitor.
8) Administration of critical records management- labelling of p-files accordingly.
9) Support other HR Activities
* Performance Management
* Annual Salary Review
* Ad hoc/regular reports (local, regional and global)
* Global Employee Satisfaction Survey
* Headcount reporting and TEC
10) Perform ad-hoc filing.
Interested applicants with the relevant HR generalist experience are welcome to apply for the role by sending their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257