HR Project Manager (contract up til 31 Dec 2018 extendable)
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$10000 per month|
There is a need for two Project Managers to be based in Changi Business Park to drive the delivery of HR projects, including in 2018 (i) replacement of P-File, (ii) Short Term Business Visitor, (iii) Employee Relations Case Management and (iv) improvements to ePerformance.
On Standard Projects, you are responsible for:
- Managing the end to end project plan, coordinating activities across all resources necessary to deliver the Project including change management activities; within budget and time constraints
- Managing the Project Management Standards (PMS) Assurance framework for the Project, complying with the Project Governance Policy and the Project Management Standards, and ensuring staff working on the Project are aware and complying.
- Setup of the PSC and Preparing quality PSC materials (ToR, Packs, Minutes etc.).
- Compliance with the SDF Control Framework.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Project and execution against the PMP.
- Mitigating and resolving risks and issues which may impair delivery.
- Reporting RAG status to PGCs/FORCs.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked & reported to the PSC. - Ensuring that all submissions to committees (PED, Red packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports etc.) are of the right quality and are timely.
- Delivering the Project's products and processes into BAU.
- Implementing Project closure procedure. - Performing a matrix manager role for relevant Project staff and providing feedback into their P3.
On Agile Projects, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Project Management Standards and SDF Agile framework are followed, educating and coaching the Agile Delivery Team and stakeholders on Scrum/Agile principles
- Facilitating Agile team events to ensure regular progress
- Helping the product owner to arrange and manage the Backlog to maximise value
- Helping the development team avoid or remove impediments to progress / Mitigating and resolving risks and issues which may impair delivery.
- Support the product owner to ensure Clarity is up to date including Agile Delivery static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked & reported to the PgSC.
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees (AED, Red packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports etc.) are of the right quality and are timely.
- Implementing Project closure procedures.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- PMP Certified
- Scrum Master
- Effective interpersonal, communication skills to articulate at different levels of organisation hierarchy
- Strong relationship management experience with influencing and negotiation skills.
- Creative mind - be able to suggest ideas and drive innovation
- Able to understand the big picture and the details
- Able to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Strong financial management and commercial acumen
There is a good chance for the role to be further extended beyond 31 Dec 2018.
PMP certified candidates with proven track record in project management are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257