HR Recruiter (6 months contract)
We are assisting our client to seek an experienced HR/TA personnel to join them on an initial 6 months contract with a possiblity of extension or conversion to perm depending on the individual's performance. This is an international bank we are working with and the working location is at Changi Business Park.
- Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
- Client management to socialize the engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
- Development of strong partnerships with internal client base including Chiefs of Staff (COS) to ensure alignment with Program objectives
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
- Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 24-48 hour cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Proactive management of legacy subcontracting utilization via action planning with each preferred supplier to ensure exposure is reduced/eliminated over period of time
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- Ensure all rate increase requests are accurately and comprehensively documented via the weekly template for management review and approval.
- 7+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side
- 5+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization
- Exposure to Technology and Non Technology hiring
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to problem solve and deploy innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and project manage
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.