HR Recruiter (6 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$10000 per month|
We are assisting our client to seek an experienced HR/TA personnel to join them on an initial 6 months contract with a possiblity of extension or conversion to perm depending on the individual's performance. This is an international bank we are working with and the working location is at Changi Business Park.
- Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
- Client management to socialize the engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
- Development of strong partnerships with internal client base including Chiefs of Staff (COS) to ensure alignment with Program objectives
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
- Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 24-48 hour cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Proactive management of legacy subcontracting utilization via action planning with each preferred supplier to ensure exposure is reduced/eliminated over period of time
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- Ensure all rate increase requests are accurately and comprehensively documented via the weekly template for management review and approval.
- 7+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side
- 5+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization
- Exposure to Technology and Non Technology hiring
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to problem solve and deploy innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and project manage
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257