HRBP (Risk) - 5 months (Convertible to perm)
Our client is one of the leading global financial services company, they provide financial services in private banking, investment banking, and asset management.
For this role, you will provide end-to-end HR support for CRO, Audit, Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Communications. Provide strategic HR counsel, coaching, and consulting. Understand human capital requirements associated with business strategy and proactively partner with Regional peer HRBP's and SME's to create innovative solutions reflecting client needs.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- University degree or equivalent education and in depth continuing professional development in HR
- Strong business acumen with a strategic and advisory perspective
- Ability to communicate issues within HR processes and identify potential solutions for these issues to senior-level positions
- Ability to effectively communicate moderately complex, difficult or sensitive information and collaborate with others to build consensus
- Willingness and ability to understand diverging standpoints, bring them together and bridge any gaps
- Broad knowledge of HR best practices and policies and procedures to ensure excellence in HR delivery
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081