IAM Business Analyst
|Salary:||AU$72000.00 - AU$96000.00 per annum|
IAM Business Analyst wanted for a leading insurance firm!
Our client is a leading insurance firm with a strong household brand name in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IAM business analyst to join their Information Security team. Reporting to the team lead, you will play a pivotal role in working closely with the IAM team in the rolling out of the regional initiative to deploy the functionality of user access request. You will have frequent interaction with multiple parties, both internal and external across different levels, including C-level stakeholders.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 4- 6 years of experience in Identity and Access Management solutions
- Strong experience in managing access workflow access request models
- Good experience in managing project and timelines related to IAM
- High proficiency in using Excel Macros, pivot tables and formulas
- Strong experience in writing documentation
- Business- level/ native proficiency in mandarin is highly preferred as the role will involve frequent interaction with taiwanese counterparts
- Excellent communications skills to engage with stakeholders across different levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217620. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.