IAM Engineer wanted for a multinational e-commerce company!
- Leading regional e-commerce company
- Dynamic work culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
Our client is a leading regional e-commerce firm with nearly 10 years of history providing online shopping services to customers, currently serving 6 different markets.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for an IAM Engineer to join their Security Governance and Architecture team. You will be expected to develop and manage their security strategy and roadmaps related to the various Identity Access Management domains. You will also be responsible for assisting in IAM daily operations including the management of alerts, conducting of user access review and integration of third party and in house applications.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 6 years of experience in cyber security, with a focus on Identity Access Management
- Strong background in IAM tools and operations such as ForgeRock, SailPoint, CyberArk etc.
- Good experience in delivering IAM security projects including analyzing and reviewing of security landscapes and solutions
- Good experience in data analytics and process automation using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Good written and spoken communication skills to communicate with users and vendors
- CISSP, CISA, CIPT, CIAM or other security related certifications would be an added advantage
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.