ICT Marketing Associate (9 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4500 per month|
Our client is one of the leading communications group in edge-cutting ICT innovation and digital advances. They are seeking a suitably experienced candidate to join them for 9 months on a contract assignment.
- Jointly develop and maintain the GTM playbook based on needs of group operators and partners to successfully launch the cross border payment project.
- The individual will also be responsible for supporting the branding, marketing and launch campaigns for all the group's operators and ecosystem partners.
- Work closely with counterparts from various OpCos, Mobile Wallets and Partners to ensure alignment with the GTM & Marketing Strategy.
- Engage group operators and ecosystem partners to develop an understanding of their needs and pain points with regards to cross border payment.
- Develop detailed comms brief and work intimately with internal departments and external brand and marketing agency to translate them into detailed requirements and project timeline.
- Work closely within the cross border payment platform & manage the agile development cycle of projects, including tracking the timeline, resolving issues and engaging group operators to ensure readiness of the platform in various markets.
- Regularly assist in any research and report the progress of any marketing projects, with respect to the planned GTM roadmap of the cross-border payment platform.
- Manage ongoing enhancements of microsite and any other marketing collaterals for cross border payment platform.
- Monitor the landscape of competitive products and industry trends across the region, understanding their implications for cross border payment platform
- Ensure success of internal trials and Cross Border Payment Launch event
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- More than 3 years of working experience in marketing in a mobile operator environment.
- At least 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience.
- Appreciation of mobile network, payment and emerging technologies and platforms
- Excellent Marketing, Go-to-Mkt and Project Management skills
- Excellent Research and Analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skill.
- Great team-player and ability to influence other business functions
If you enjoy being in a marketing role with an esteemed ICT player in the market, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257