ICT Marketing Associate (9 months contract)
Our client is one of the leading communications group in edge-cutting ICT innovation and digital advances. They are seeking a suitably experienced candidate to join them for 9 months on a contract assignment.
- Jointly develop and maintain the GTM playbook based on needs of group operators and partners to successfully launch the cross border payment project.
- The individual will also be responsible for supporting the branding, marketing and launch campaigns for all the group's operators and ecosystem partners.
- Work closely with counterparts from various OpCos, Mobile Wallets and Partners to ensure alignment with the GTM & Marketing Strategy.
- Engage group operators and ecosystem partners to develop an understanding of their needs and pain points with regards to cross border payment.
- Develop detailed comms brief and work intimately with internal departments and external brand and marketing agency to translate them into detailed requirements and project timeline.
- Work closely within the cross border payment platform & manage the agile development cycle of projects, including tracking the timeline, resolving issues and engaging group operators to ensure readiness of the platform in various markets.
- Regularly assist in any research and report the progress of any marketing projects, with respect to the planned GTM roadmap of the cross-border payment platform.
- Manage ongoing enhancements of microsite and any other marketing collaterals for cross border payment platform.
- Monitor the landscape of competitive products and industry trends across the region, understanding their implications for cross border payment platform
- Ensure success of internal trials and Cross Border Payment Launch event
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- More than 3 years of working experience in marketing in a mobile operator environment.
- At least 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience.
- Appreciation of mobile network, payment and emerging technologies and platforms
- Excellent Marketing, Go-to-Mkt and Project Management skills
- Excellent Research and Analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skill.
- Great team-player and ability to influence other business functions
If you enjoy being in a marketing role with an esteemed ICT player in the market, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.