IFRS 9 Finance Change Business Analyst (6 month contract)
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$150000 per annum|
As a Business Analyst for IFRS 9 within Global Markets Finance Change team working as part of Classification, GL reconciliation and ECL GL posting work stream with alignment to the overall objectives of the IFRS 9 Program and ensure proper planning, execution & successful completion of projects within the stipulated time without compromising the quality of delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in testing cycles mainly Data Acceptance Testing, work stream testing and User acceptance test and ensure closure in a timely manner.
- Investigation, resolution and documentation of breaks or issues identified.
- Walkthrough UAT to end users for review and sign off and support any queries to closure.
- Timely escalation of potential risks that arises impacting the scope, time and cost of the project on a real-time basis to Project managers and stake holders as appropriate.
- Post Go- live support for GL recon of non-FM TP's.
- Assist in analysis and documentation of other project delivery.
- Comply with Group policy requirement on project management.
- Industry experience of minimum 5 years on a similar capacity.
- Prior experience in performing testing through different project life cycle mandatory.
- Strong business analysis skills including analytical skills.
- Strong working Knowledge on Ms Office suite of products.
- Working Knowledge on SQL.
- Good understanding of GL reconciliation and financial control framework would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of retail/wealth/TB products in a Finance environment including product life cycle accounting would be an advantage.
- Resilient, Enthusiastic & Result Oriented; a change driver who challenges the status quo in a creative manner
- Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work within a highly matrixes and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives.
Experienced Finance Change Business Analysts/Project Managers are highly encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257