In Stock Manager (Inventory Manager)
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable In Stock Manager (Inventory Manager) to join growing E-Commerce company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company's inventory levels. You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering inventory, and performing a data analysis.
A successful In Stock Manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of data. You should have strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and ready to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order products to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or other relevant industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role from Retail, Consumer, FMCG industries.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.