Indirect Procurement & Contracts Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month + bonus|
Our client is leading professional services business with significant presence across Singapore. I am currently looking to identify a high calibre methodical IT contract management a professional for them. This person will manage a contract management spend and look after indirect procurement ( IT, Marketing). You will report to the Procurement lead for APAC
Your main responsibilities are:
- Forecasting price and market trend and performs cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Seeking and partnering with reliable vendors and suppliers if appropriate works with suppliers to promote co-development
- Optimizing all procurement of large scale projects, including IT projects, in compliance with the procurement strategy of the projects and with the customer's contracts, in order to keep or improve the margin and manage the risks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6 years proven experience in IT contract management role
- Indirect procurement experience
- Hands on experience in vendor management and sourcing IT vendors, IT services and software procurement
- Strong influencing skills and strategic capability
- A proven change manager
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00031213 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.